Thursday, April 06, 2006

Saying the F word...

Last month i discovered that i had outgrown Santa's belly....and so i decided to go gym shopping....California Fitness?....nahh...Celebrity Fitness?...noway...EITP Fitness?...never heard of it....True Fitness?....sounded gay....

So that only left me with Fitness First...one of the worlds largest fitness chains...went in hoping to see some "action", didnt get any, but left much poorer anyways after meeting a recruitment consultant which i could almost swear hypnotised me....and so i became another hamster at Fitness First

I must say though, its not all bad....my branch at The Curve is huge and theres loadsa fit birds joinin classes in the evenings...however uve still gotta sort the lezzies from the ladies....then uve also gota be careful not to be too friendly with the men....2 weeks back, i felt hamsterish and so headed of to FF....while doin my thang, i happened to smile at this bloke next to me....Lord help me....he turned out to be a fairy!...he practically followed me around the whole centre!....i didnt feel hamsterish no more....no sir i certainly did not!

And by the way, if he touches me, i'll swat him across the head with my steering lock....

1 Comments:

Blogger imissw said...

Ahahaha!!! This is almost as funny as the incident when u met "one of them" while taking care of yr grandma's shop in ipoh a couple of CNY back!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home